Tuesday, March 25, 2003


Things To Do Before Dawn, or Not Sleeping With the President
While George Dubya passes sleepless nights with the weight of the world on his shoulders, it's the least I can do to keep him company - but not in the Biblical sense. I wonder if he knows I'm up here... lying awake and worrying about everything. Last night/this morning, I decided to try something new while not sleeping, hoping it would bore me into the arms of Morpheus. No such luck; however, I made a new list!! A new list!

What to Get Rid Of
All half-finished projects, except those I will complete by a random, yet-to-be established deadline.
Any mate-less earring.
Stained wooden spoons.
Ironing pile.
Spare shower rods/ curtain rods/ hose nozzles/ crusty paint brushes in basement.
Cassettes without cases and cases without cassettes.
Pile of clipped and likely expired coupons on kitchen counter.
Clothing and cosmetics not used since last millennium.

What do you need to purge? If you need anything from my list, act quickly! Those manky wooden spoons won't last for long!