Wednesday, March 26, 2003


Lisa In The Sky With Chi Chi
I've decided the Beatles' song wasn't about LSD - it's about the migraine experience, especially the "kaleidescope eyes" lyric. That was me yesterday, performing my court-ordered dog walking service. Anything I looked at was fragmented into little crooked bits; Chi Chi (the dog - a key player in the dog walking service), looked like a Picasso painting. Everything was thin and sharp and quieter than it should've been. I wonder if John Lennon had migraines? He must have had one when he approved the Sgt. Pepper's album cover.

I considered skipping one day of Chi Chi, but guilt and the threat of hard time at Millhaven (they're co-ed now!) dragged me out of the house. It wasn't too bad, except for Little India Wiff, which usually makes me happy and hungry, or the overwhelming stench of KFC down at Queen Street. KFC smells way worse than poopy-scoopy. I crashed for three hours as soon as I got home. Thank God for the prescribed lifesaving high of Fiorinal. Sweet, sweet, codeine. Hmmmm...

I'm kidding about the court-ordered thing. And I doubt that Millhaven is co-ed, at least I hope it isn't. This is just a strictly enforced, and in fact a paid weight loss regime. Two hours every day of chasing after a German sheppard will soon accomplish something, right? RIGHT?