Sunday, April 13, 2003


This Week's Dreams
I dreamed that I wrote a novel. And it was published! It was very, very badly reviewed by a great number of people, but I was so proud of myself for having accomplished such a grand thing. I raspberried all the critics and danced around singing "I wrote a book and you didn't nanny nanny boo boo". An uncharacteristic positive attitude, no?

I also dreamed that Madonna lived next door (ed note: possible name for very bad novel??). It was the cute, preppy, t-shirted Madonna of the Papa Don't Preach video. That's my most favourite of her many reincarnations. Which Madonna would you wanna be?
a) Slutty, Frilly, Bangled Madonna (Like a Virgin-ish, but without the under-arm hair)?
b) Take Charge Madonna (cone-titted and naughty)?
c) Glam Bam Thank You Ma'am Madonna (Monroe-esque, gowned and bejeweled)?
d) New Age Madonna (stringy hair, career-in-toilet-but-I-still-have-yoga)?

Best New Idea Garnished From a Dream:
I've wanted to improve my French for some time. The plan: Scrabble en français, tous le temps.