Thursday, October 09, 2003

What to do: start commuting in sneakers, or at least something other than (mismatched) pumps. I had to walk the last two kilometres home last night due to fire trucks blocking the streetcar tracks in little India. A perfect end to a shitty, shitty day.

What NOT to do: call out "hey I kissed him" after seeing some guy I used to "know" on TV. Thankfully, Mr. Crabby was asleep on the couch.

What to do: nominate Bernadette Navarro, Barrie's Show Me Da Money Bride, to be a Chicken Canon Target. My ammo of choice was Diet Coke, Bank of Montreal deposit slips, and paint from Home Depot... all apt corporate sponsors for her, uh, special, special day.

What NOT to do: tell the truth about how much I drink at my upcoming pre-op appointment.

What to do: attend An Aboriginal Thanksgiving - It sounds tres cool.

What NOT to do: Spank your kids, according to the UN.

What to do: It's World Sight Day. Go here.