Monday, April 28, 2003


New Best Thing in the Fridge
Canadian Club bbq sauce. I dispatched Mr. Crabby to find the yumaliscious JD sauce that Fresh used on Saturday, but he came back with the CC. His patriotism impressed me, and so did the sauce! The JD label was careful to assure you that this product contained no alcohol, but there's a good dose of whiskey in the CC. A keeper, to be sure.

Peggy Partum
My friend is moving. I'm sulking like a child. Shoe's on the other foot now, eh Air Force Brat? After years of telling my friends in assorted towns and cities across Canada that I'd be moving next month, now it's my turn to be left in someone's dust. This sucks ass.

Crabby's Menagerie
Throughout the afternoon, Huckle, Squeak, Chi Chi, Abby, and SkinnyKitty BigHead visited with me in my backyard yesterday. Mr. Crabby says it's because I give them all treats, but I know they like me. They really like me. My ankles are sunburned, and Abby flattened one of my burgeoning Ted Kennedy plants, but fun was had by all. (Ted Kennedy plant: allium, really - like a giant chive with a huge purple head, ergo Ted Kennedy plant.)