Friday, April 25, 2003


The Friday Five
1. What was the last TV show you watched?
I nodded off during Will & Grace last night.

2. What was the last thing you complained about and what was the problem?
Einstein fell in the toilet - which was a riot until she crawled into bed with us moments later, wet and cold and needy. I complained about that.

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
My doctor's receptionist looked chic and together, instead of trashy and slutty. I didn't say it exactly like that though.

4. What was the last thing you threw away?
Aside from every day kitchen scraps.... I tossed a falling-apart pair of cooking shoes. Why "cooking shoes"? Because they are foamy wedgie flip flops that are very comfy for standing for long periods of time. Can't walk in them, but I can cook in them.

5. What was the last website (besides this one or other blogs) that you visited?
The Weather Network. It's getting better every day.