Monday, April 21, 2003

The Friday Five
(a fun thing to do on Fridays - 'cept last Friday when I was e-less @the cottage)

1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
SpongeBob SquarePants. Just say it out loud once, and you'll love him too. Check him out on Nickelodeon.

2. Who is your least favorite?
From what I've been told, Margaret Atwood will soon be.

3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?
Keifer Sutherland was in front of me at Harveys two years ago; Barbara Mandrell on the sidewalk downtown, but I had to be told about it. And I met the Globe & Mail's Jan Wong once. And there was that ellicit weekend with a Lightfoot...

4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
No way José. I want to be alone.

5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
Well, if only for a day.... SpongeBob SquarePants.