Saturday, April 26, 2003


The Saturday Six


1. Did you dream last night?
Yes I did. Something about a classroom, where everyone had dark curly hair and I didn't understand why.

2. What's the most vivid dream you ever had?
Red pickup truck, parked by a marshy lake or pond. Tall grasses blowing in breeze. It's sunny and very hot. Michael Stipe in truck, naked, with me, also naked.

3. What dream do you wish would come true?
See above. Other than that, the one where I'm in France tending my herb garden. In this dream I have a small child, but I don't mind.

4. Do you dream every night?
Yes, I'm certain that I do. The Hubby says I talk during my sleep, so something must be going on.

5. Do you always remember your dreams?
Not always. Mostly I remember fragments and bits and pieces that pop up in my memory throughout the day.

6. When was the last time you had a nightmare?
Two months ago - but I don't remember what it was. Apparently I was thrashing around making a mess of the bedding. I woke up so frightened that I sat straight up in bed, and found The Hubby staring at me (obviously I'd woken him some time earlier). Finding someone else awake and staring at me in the middle of the night was scarier than the nightmare!