Friday, August 15, 2003


The Friday Five


1) How long did it take you to get home last night?
I walked home from University/Dundas. It took ninety minutes. All of Ringo's good work, shot to hell.

2) Were you prepared at home, with candles and batteries, a bbq and good wine?
Yes. In fact, we had some people over, made fajitas, played some tunes, got tipsy.

3) Will you go to work today?
No. I've declared myself non-essential.

4) What are you doing online? Shouldn't you be conserving energy, you yutz?
I wanted to check my bank balance, to see if I got paid (I did!). So I thought, while I was here....

5) Wide-spread power outages: Fun or Frightening?
Fun, fun, fun. I didn't enjoy creeping down nine flights of stairs in total darkness (the emergency lights had long since shut off), but everything since then has been a party.