Tuesday, June 03, 2003


The Good

The "lamp issue" has been resolved! I have to buy it myself then claim the expense, to the tune of $100 or less, but that's fine with me!

Mr. Crabby and I met up with our friends Mr. and Mrs. Gator last night after work. Mr. Gator, my former colleague, presented me with copies of a manual I wrote that his company has finally produced. It's one of the most significant things I've ever worked on, and I was thrilled to see the finished product. Even Mr. Crabby looked upon them with awe. Thanks, AG. You made my day.

On HBC statement: "Please note your new credit limit." Woo-hoo!

The Bad
The Black Sheep's funeral was yesterday. Nobody went.

My house and yard are a mess. I can't handle this 9-5ing. It's disruptive.

Received a voice-mail message this morning from some guy at Enbridge - or rather, some guy at my house who works for Enbridge. He gave me attitude, and was really cheesed that nobody was home. Apparently he had an imaginary appointment to clean our furnace. "I'm standing on your porch and you aren't here." Genius.

The Ugly
The stench at Simcoe and Dundas streets.
The southbound subway from St. George station.
The thought of carrying a floor lamp to work on the subway.