Friday, May 23, 2003

The Friday Five

1) If you were to suddenly leave your job today, never to return, what would you miss the most?
This happened to me last year - and I missed my friends the most. This feeling passed after about three months - at which point I missed my income the most.

2) What things would you miss the least?
I least miss chairing committees, the pig bitch that I reported to, and the commute (bus subway bus then walk up a hill).

3) Would your former colleagues pillage through your stuff?
You bet they did. My toy eyeball collection was not returned in its entirety; however, they still managed to ship me seven boxes of my "stuff" (I had a big office)!

4) If you could change one thing about your job, what would that be?
On Monday I start a new job, so I'm not sure what I'll want to change. I suspect that my boss is a pod-person, so maybe I'd morph her into a cool broad.

5) Are you adequately remunerated for what you do? Don't be greedy - be honest!
This remains to be seen. Considering the three weeks plus seven days of vacation that I'll enjoy, I am likely well compensated.