Friday, September 17, 2004

Crabby Q&A

1. I planted 100 daffodil bulbs two years ago. The first spring, they were glorious. This past spring, they popped up, but didn't bloom. What's up with that?

2. Now that Kalan has won Canadian Idol, does this mean that the innocent angelic look will be in style, rather than what seems to be the current gungey gunge gunger look?

3. Does anybody know how high a media riser should be?

4. Did you know that this will be our last weekend of summer? Any plans?

5. I was watching Molto Mario on the food network at 5:00 a.m. this morning, and I'd like to know what's up with his silly yellow shoes. Anybody?

6. Why did I just eat that cookie? Damn.

7. Did you know it's bonus time at Clinique?

8. My cat is a chronic puker. What should I do?

9. In the next few days I'll be meeting K.en Dr.yden and Da.vi.d Su.zu.ki. Mr. Crabby said, "invite them to dinner." Do you think I have a hope?

10. I have a new case and clip for my cell phone, so I can wear it around next week (none of my suits have pockets). Is this going to drive me crazy, or will it not bother me at all?