Friday, August 27, 2004

Lost and Found

I've had a link to Lilly on this site for about a year and a half. About three and a half days ago I ordered some of her lovely jewellery, which I understand is waiting for me on my coffee table right now. About one half day ago, Lilly, whose name is not Lilly, discovered that we actually know each other, for real, in the real world, really! We worked together at a stewpid little soul-sucking store in Ottawa eight or nine years ago. And here are today. It's very cool. I hope I was always nice to Lilly. I hope I didn't always make her do the shitty jobs. I hope I always let her take her breaks. I fired someone at that store, and I can't remember the details all these years later. I hope it wasn't Lilly. Because now Lilly has my address!

You can watch this discovery unfold in my August 24th post.