Sunday, October 17, 2004

What She Said

When one person manages to stay a little less drunk than her two friends, there's always trouble. Especially when that person transcribes parts of the drunk friends' conversation onto a blog. Sister Staceypatrick, who used to have a blog, did this to Icy and I on Friday night. Only a wee bit of what we discussed was recorded over here. As she said, you did have to be there. And I wish that you had been.

I love girls' night. Whereas the guys ate pizza and smoked cigarettes, Icy, Sister and I had roasted tomatoes, herbed fresh cheese, curry beef buns, colcannon, brie, roasted red pepper dip, and homemade ice cream from this guy, who I cannot say enough about. The colcannon rocked my world! I just ate the last of it, and I feel warm and cozy and happy, also because I'm not hungover any more.

Ah, girls' night. Let's do it again soon. I had the most fun!